Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Stavian Group is a multi-industry, multi-national corporation, with many operating fields such as the Petrochemical and chemical industry; Rubber industry; High-tech material graphene; Trading in plastic resins and chemicals; Paper & Pulp; Environmentally friendly packaging; Distribution of consumer goods; Logistics; Real estate; Investment in technology startups 4.0. Stavian Group‘s market has spread over more than 100 countries and territories with more than 14,000 global customers and partners. The Group operates more than 30 representative offices abroad with nearly 2,000 domestic and international employees, and revenue in 2021 is about 2 billion USD.
Prestigious enterprise ranked the Top 22 largest chemical distributors in the world and the Top 6 largest chemical distributors in the Asia - Pacific region (according to ICIS report 2021)
Stavian Group was honored to be voted as one of the top 10 Strong Brands in the Processing and Manufacturing Industry in 2022 and ranked 23rd in the Top 500 Largest Private Enterprises in Vietnam (according to the VNR500 report)
Stavian Group has been honored as "Asia‘s Best Place to Work in 2022" voted by HR Asia Magazine - the region‘s leading HR magazine and has also been honored to receive the "Asian Excellence Enterprise 2022" award at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2022 (APEA).
Stavian Group aims to become a leading enterprise in Vietnam in the field of providing Logistics services following the international standards. We constantly researches, invests, develops service systems, facilities, warehousing systems, trains qualified staffs to improve the efficiency. Our purpose is bringing outstanding added values and utilities to partners and customers.
We are looking for a talent who is suitable for the position of Sales Logistics Manager to join Stavian to #GOGLOBAL with the following criteria & work:
Reporting directly to Sales Director - Incharge of Oversea and Domestic transportation:
• Directly manage Sales Department to achieve company’s sales target
• Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline target
• Closely follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more businesses
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers (ocean freight, air freight) to get suitable offers.
• Plan routes and process shipments, if require
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement
1. Experience: At least 5 years working in Forwarder/Logistics Company, and 3 years working experience in Sales Manager position.
- Have a good command of English
- Good commnunication, negotiation & analysis skill
- Excellent leadship skill
3. Qualification: At least university graduated, majoring in Business, Economics, Maritime, or other related fields.
- Attractive & competitive income (based on ability)
- Personal Insurance (PTI) for individual and relatives
- Professional working environment, with conditions to promote best ability, get personal promotion & development
- Opportunity to take part in lots of training courses with international standards, book clubs & other cultural meaningful activities of The Group
- American Corporate Culture style, focusing on result
- Full welfare regimes in accordance with prevailing labor Law, enterprise law & Insurance Law.
Deadline to apply: 30/03/2023
Deadline to apply: 31/03/2023
Deadline to apply: 31/05/2023
Deadline to apply: 30/04/2023
Stay Connected. Why?
Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.