Established in 2009, Stavian Group is a multi-industry & multinational corporation with a sustainable development orientation, bringing benefits and values to customers, partners, shareholders and investors, creating thousands of job opportunities, ensuring high wages and comprehensive care for employees. Currently, Stavian Group is operating in 07 business fields in more than 100 countries with 09 P&Ls and more than 2,000 employees worldwide, owning a network of more than 2,200 domestic customers and partners, more than 750 international customers and partners.
Stavian Quang Yen Petrochemical Plant (SQP) a member of Stavian Group will be built on an area of 30 hectares in Bac Tien Phong Industrial Zone at Tien Phong Commune, Quang Yen Town, Quang Ninh Province. The project has an estimated total investment of up to $1.5 billion with a production scale of 600,000 tons of Polypropylene per year.
We are looking for a potential candidate who working for the Project Owner as PP Process Engineer:
- Bidding to select contractor to implement the project‘s bidding packages (FEED, PMC, EPC, ...)
- Collaborate with other disciplines to prepare ITB.
- Participating in the evaluation and selection of contractor according to the Process aspect as the basis for signing the Contract.
- Design supervision
- Join the Process team in supervising and approving basic design documents, FEED documents, detailed design documents to ensure compliance with project standards and contract regulations.
- Supervision of fabrication, construction and installation
- Join the Process team to participate in the supervision of equipment manufacturing, construction, and equipment installation at the construction site in accordance with the approved design documents.
- Test run, acceptance test
- Join the Process team in the test run, acceptance test / contractor supervision to perform the commissioning and acceptance of the plant units, ensuring compliance with the Contract.
- Project settlement work
- Coordinate with other disciplines to complete the settlement of the project in accordance with the company‘s regulations and the law.
- Training work
- Participate in training courses on technology transfer, operation training, re-training for the plant‘s operators.
- Other jobs
- Perform other tasks as requested by manager/supervisor.
- At least 3 years of experience in the oil and gas field in terms of technology / design, having participated in refinery / petrochemical projects or similar plants.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards of process engineering (API, ASTM, ASME, NFPA, …)
- Preferably have knowledge and experience working in plastic production projects (Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PET…) in polymerization unit
- Preferably have knowledge and understanding of the tankfarm system containing raw materials Propane, Propylene, Ethylene, LPG…
- Able to communicate and handle work in English (level B or Toeic 600, IETLS 5.0 or higher)
- Have presentation and teaching skills
- Have good health, can work at the project site.
- Graduated from a regular university in the fields of: Chemical Technology, Petrochemical, Polymer Chemistry, Refining and Petrochemical, Chemical Machine, Process Equipment.
- Having a license/certificate is an advantage
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Professional, friendly and supportive working environment which provides fair career growth and promotion opportunities.