Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
OPL Logistics delivers a full range of services tailored to Petrochemical Groups, a various of trading companies and commercial operations in the world, with the amount increasing to thousand TEUs across all geographical regions and trade lanes each month.
OPL is looking for General Director, who will
1. Advise the Board of Directors on the orientation of developing and implementing strategies for developing logistics activities, port and warehouse operations activities.
2. Be responsible for organizing the implementation of business plans, investment plans, financial plans assigned by the Board of Directors.
3. Organize the development of measuring, controlling and evaluating logistic activities, port and warehouse operation and submitting them to the BOD for approval and implementation.
4. Be responsible for organizing the development of standard operating procedures for logistics activities, port operations and warehousing business.
5. Advise the Board of Directors in building the company's operating structure, human resource management and overseeing all activities of the company.
6. Train and develop employees, motivate working spirit to achieve KPIs.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
1)Experience: Above 05 years in logistics and warehouse operations with similar positions.
- Master the methods of strategic planning and business planning in the areas of operation of the company.
- Constantly updating laws and regulations of the State on related fields.
- The arising business plans, costs and labor allocations must be accurate and close to reality.
- Fluency in English.
- Can work under high pressure with high motivation
- Good communication, negotiation, persuasion & analysis skill, organize the deployment of new business activities and new markets.
3) Qualification: At least university graduated, majoring in Business, Economics, Maritime, or other related fields.
- Attractive & competitive salary / incentive (based on ability)
- Personal Insurance for individual and relatives
- Professional working environment, with conditions to promote best ability, get personal promotion & development
- Opportunity to take part in lots of training courses with international standards, book clubs & other cultural meaningful activities of The Group
- American Corporate Culture style, focusing on result
- Full welfare regimes in accordance with prevailing labor Law, enterprise law & Insurance Law
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 03/10/2020
Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 30/09/2020
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 08/10/2020
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 06/10/2020